Welcome to Parkside
providing good quality care for all the family
We are a modern, well-equipped practice and we aim to provide a high quality service to our patients in Earley and Woodley.
We offer a wide range of appointments with doctors, nurses and community staff, as well as a variety of other services, such as:
- Extended opening hours
- Telephone consultations
- Online booking for routine appointments
- Online repeat prescriptions
- Electronic Prescriptions Sevice (EPS) (prescriptions can be sent directly to a pharmacy of your choice)
- Travel clinic
- Child immunisations
- Doctors with special interests (diabetes, women’s health, musculoskeletal)
- Doctors speaking a variety of languages (e.g. Russian, Egyptian, Urdu)
- Chronic disease management
- Acute medicine
- Private medicals (e.g. taxi drivers’ medicals)
- Access to medical records on line
We listen to what you say:
We were pleased to record a 98% level of satisfaction in our recent survey, in particular with our good quality of care.
Good Feed Back:
Mr T : "thank you that i can book on line and come early in the morning if i need to"
Mrs H: " your practice reception helped me epseically when i didn't know the process for vaccinations"
Mr S: " thank you for referring my Dad to hospital when he needed it "
Mrs "you have pleasant and helpful staff thank you"
Mr H " i can't believe one of the doctor brought a script to my house when it was difficult for me, thank you
As a result of feedback about where we can improve:
We are upgrading our Telephone sytem to include more in coming lines and patient information when queuing is required.
We have introduced a new calling system with patient information on services provided and health promotion
(Site updated 02/03/2015)